If you are for some reason offended by this – I do not care
Ok, now that we got this out of the way, yes, this is a poem... so to speak.
Most of the visuals are basically a year old, actually I painted most of it even before I wrote the poem itself.
I finished the whole thing somewhere in the first month of summer 2012, then I just had to put it into Flash but work came up rather suddenly and I let it slumber on my hard drive for a long time. Now finally posting it here on DA.Edit Feb8-2013: Finally fixed that annoying sound bug for good, now everything is looping and muting properly... i hope. A few answers for some questions you might have after reading it:
1. Yes, the buttons are supposed to look that way.
2. There is no actual dialogue in the poem.
The idea was that the whole poem is actually read or cited by a “demon librarian”. He is just putting small pieces together in chronological order to compose this poem. Some parts may be quotes of the “Black King”, some might be just some demon sayings, and of course, a lot of people go crazy and start hearing voices and hallucinate.
3. The font is some free gothic font I found on the net. If the design of the letters is hard to read sometimes, my apologies, I think it fits well.
4. I wanted to narrate (or ask someone to narrate it) but couldn't bother to spend more time on it, look for people with a suitable voice etc. If someone would like to do it, go right ahead.
5. You can also find the music here: [link]