Ok, now that we got this out of the way, yes, this is a poem... so to speak.
Most of the visuals are basically a year old, actually I painted most of it even before I wrote the poem itself.
I finished the whole thing somewhere in the first month of summer 2012, then I just had to put it into Flash but work came up rather suddenly and I let it slumber on my hard drive for a long time. Now finally posting it here on DA.
Edit Feb8-2013: Finally fixed that annoying sound bug for good, now everything is looping and muting properly... i hope.
A few answers for some questions you might have after reading it:
1. Yes, the buttons are supposed to look that way.
2. There is no actual dialogue in the poem.
The idea was that the whole poem is actually read or cited by a “demon librarian”. He is just putting small pieces together in chronological order to compose this poem. Some parts may be quotes of the “Black King”, some might be just some demon sayings, and of course, a lot of people go crazy and start hearing voices and hallucinate.
3. The font is some free gothic font I found on the net. If the design of the letters is hard to read sometimes, my apologies, I think it fits well.
4. I wanted to narrate (or ask someone to narrate it) but couldn't bother to spend more time on it, look for people with a suitable voice etc. If someone would like to do it, go right ahead.
5. You can also find the music here: [link]
i'm glad you like it
your english is fine, i understood you which is the most important thing with language
any mistakes you make will disappear if you keep writing to people in english, just dont be afraid using it and you'll learn it fast. It's not my first language either, most of it i learned on the internet, so don't worry.
I love your art, it is grotesque and beautiful at the same time.
Where did you draw inspiration for writing this story?
I'm really glad you liked this one, it was definitely something new for me and I plan on doing more similar stuff in the future
oh wait, no I'm not
THAT WAS #@$!%'N AWESOME
the people who don't care about sins or souls. or being the saviour
but care about doing their job properly whether that is killing demons or building a world where demons could never exist
killing or building, that's what it comes down to.